QNUK Level 3 FIRST AID AT WORK COURSE (RQF)Requalification
2 days (12hrs).
Although, training courses can be delivered at times, and within time constraints to meet your individual needs.
IS THE SAME AS THE INTIAL 3 DAY COURSE
• Aims and principles of first aid
• Roles/ responsibilities of employers & employees for first aid at work
• Incident management/emergency planning
• Treatment of unconsciousness
• Airway and breathing problems
• Wounds and bleeding
• Burns and poisons
• Eye Injuries
• Injuries to bones, joints & muscles.
Prevention of cross infection • Universal precautions
• Legal requirements • Record-keeping
Assessment and Certification
After completing a final assessment successful candidates receive approved certificate valid for three years. This course is legally compliant with the current Health and Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981. Upon successful completion of this course, first aiders receive certification that is valid for three years after which a re-qualification course becomes necessary.
Tallowood Training Solutions
14 Tallowood Lower Charlton
If you have any queries or wish to make an appointment, please contact us:
Or use our contact form.