Common Induction Standards - Skills for Care
This course is designed to introduce care staff to the standards expected of all staff working in social care services. This induction programme aims to promote the ability to work safely, confidently and to deliver high quality care.
Induction is the first step along a pathway that will continue all through your career in the social care sector.
This course covers the six standards including:
• Standard 1: Role of health & social care worker.
• Standard 2: Personal development.
• Standard 3: Communicate effectively.
• Standard 4: Equality & inclusion.
• Standard 5: Principles for implementing duty of care.
• Standard 6: Principles of safeguarding in health & social care.
• Standard 7: Person centred support
• Standard 8: Health & safety in an adult social care setting
This course is run over a period of 3 days - times to suit your requirements.
Number of Delegates
Cost £200 + vat per delegate
includes all hand outs, manual, distance learning assessment and certification.